'DESSERT'



As you know I have a sweet tooth and have an incredible appetite to sweet things. From the menu choosing a dessert was a really hard decision as they had a lot of varieties of desserts such as smoothies, cakes, brownies. I finally found what I wanted to order and I chose chocolate waffles with strawberries and vanilla ice cream.

The chocolate waffles were really warm and eye catchy. The strawberries were cold but I liked it because if it was warm it wouldn't taste as nice as it did. I prefer strawberries which are not too cold but not too warm. The vanilla ice cream was just a plain vanilla ice cream. I can't really say much about it but I tried to have it with waffles but it didn't taste that good so I had it by itself.

The food was actually quite nice, I definitely do recommend it to the foodies. I think everytime I do food blog I should give it a rating from now.

The rating for this food is...
★★★★

Comments

Popular Posts